Friday 20 September 2013

Creating a CD album

Hello fellow internet users.

                                       


When creating my own CD album  I first went onto my colleges learning box to collect images of a trumpet, CD and music notes. When editing my CD album I used Photoshop. Within using Photoshop I open these different images into three different layers so that I could easily remove their background by using the tool bar, when doing this I first selected the image that I wanted and scrolled onto 'Select' then I clicked on 'Color Range' by doing this I was able to chose which parts of the image that I wanted to remove.

Then once I removed each background from my images I then scaled the pictures to size and positioned them into the places of my canvas that I thought looked right. I did this by going onto 'Edit', 'Transform' then selected 'Scale'. I was also able to make my images rotate by hovering over the corners of my image until a curved arrow appeared.

Once I positioned my images I needed to think of a name to call my CD album which is 'Notes Of The Horn' I did this by selecting the 'Text' Tool I then chosen which format that I thought would suite the name that I have given it.

Once I had put every thing in it's place I used the 'Effects' tool so that I could brighten up my images and also give them an 180% shadow. I also used the paint tool so that I could create a rainbow effect coming out of the trumpet.

No comments:

Post a Comment