Thursday 28 November 2013

DVD sleeve proposal

Hello fellow internet users.

Proposal for Creative media Production Project.

The working title for my DVD sleeve is You can't run but you Kan hide. In my film there will be two main characters called Ben and Kate who are best friends since primary school. In the film you will find out that Ben has an obsessive crush on Kate. He creates a plan to make sure that Kate will never have a boyfriend ever again. On doing this he takes Kate to an old farm shed in the middle of no where. In my working title I have used the letter K instead of a C in the word can, this is used to create an effect to show how twisted Ben actually is. 

The genre of my DVD sleeve is going to be a stalker horror. The reason why I am going with this genre is because the genre is very creative and I was able to thinking about many different idea that I could do for my DVD sleeve.

My target audience for my DVD sleeve would be within the ages of 15-55. The type of sleeve that I am going to be creating will mostly appeal to people that will have a great thrill for being scared. When creating my DVD sleeve I will be reaching out for the younger audience than the older as they will be around the same ages of the main characters which will give them the effect that this could also happen to them, which will create a scarer effect. 

The storyline for my movie poster is going to be about two college students Ben and Kate. Ben and Kate are best friends and have known each other since they were in primary school. As they grow up Ben's crush for Kate becomes more and more obsessive which sends him out of control and insane. This causes him to become highly jealous of the different boys that will come Kate's way. As he becomes more jealous over these boys, he starts to plot ideas on how he could remove Kate so that he can have her all to him self. Ben takes Kate on a camping trim and ends up taking her to an old farm shed which is full of farm equipment and weapons. 

The style that I am going to used when creating my DVD sleeve will be dark, mysterious, foggy, gritty and which have a cold impact towards the audience. For the background of my DVD sleeve I am going to have an old farm shed that I am going to hight from the rest of my sleeve, to show the audience that this is my main setting and that there will be trouble found within these creepy walls. 

What I am going to be thinking about when creating my DVD sleeve in order to not upset social groups. I will be putting an age restriction of 15. This is so that i swill have no complaints from parents of children that will be under aged to watch such graphic pictures and will be too scared. So that I will not be copyrighting I am going to be taking the pictures myself and create the title myself on Illustration. 




No comments:

Post a Comment